Expansion of Economic Assets
- Industry cluster development and expansion
- Labour market development (skills gap analysis, skills development, worker transition)
- Strategic planning and research studies
Business Development and Growth
- Training and Mentoring
- Business start-ups
- Productivity Enhancements (information and communication technologies, energy, new technologies, productivity assessments)
- Market Diversification
- Innovation/product development
- Succession Planning
- Business Incubators
- Supply chain analysis and development
Applications are now being accepted for contributions to be made to projects on or after April 1, 2017.
Eligible applicants for the Community Innovation Program offered by GCFDC are: legal commercial entities including individuals, corporations, partnerships, cooperatives or trusts, and groups, alliances or associations and not-for-profit organizations including municipalities, municipal organizations, corporations, community development organizations, associations and Aboriginal organizations where the lead applicant is located in and/or represents business interests, business enterprises or the business community in Augusta, Edwardsburgh/Cardinal, North Grenville, and/or Prescott. Eligible applicants must have a Business Number.