Salary Range: $84,722 - $111,104 per annum
We are seeking a proven leader to lead our dynamic team, to manage our growth-oriented investment/loan fund, and to deliver high-impact community and business development programs in our performance-based nonprofit organization.
Enjoy the rewards of work that has impact and is making a difference. Join our high performance team where for 30 years, we have been investing in jobs, businesses, innovation, and community. We manage one of the highest valued community based loan funds in the Southern Ontario CFDC network. Since 1990, we have loaned over $33 million to more than 650 businesses, impacting over 3,500 jobs and we have invested over $8.3 million in more than 650 community economic development projects in Grenville County.
If you are:
- an influential, flexible, creative, and inspirational leader with the ability to lead through change
- a strategic and entrepreneurial thinker with the ability to create a long-term vision, supported by short-term, executable, and measurable plans to achieve it
- a confident decision-maker with the ability to make sound decisions in difficult circumstances, under the pressure and complexity of tight deadlines and competing interests
- an astute collaborator with the ability to communicate, present, negotiate and solicit confidence with stakeholders
- a skillful coach, with the skills to create a culture of innovation, creativity, growth, and performance excellence
- a self-starter with a strong work ethic supported by impeccable judgement, ethics, and integrity
- an effective planner with demonstrated time management, organizational, and project leadership skills
And you have:
- a post-secondary degree/diploma in business, finance, economic development, public administration, or related field
- five years of progressively responsible management and leadership experience
- a minimum of two years of recent and relevant experience as a successful business owner or as a department or organizational lead - ideally in a nonprofit environment - responsible for proficient management of human, operational, and financial resources
- a minimum of two years of experience working with a volunteer Board of Directors in a nonprofit environment
- financial management experience demonstrating a solid understanding of high risk business lending, budgeting, and forecasting for operational funds and loan funds
- experience in government advocacy, public relations, and marketing
- a track record in securing program funding from diverse sources
- experience in modernizing services, workflow, and management information systems, including cyber security awareness and knowledge of privacy legislation
- knowledge of the needs of local businesses and the local economic environment
- ability to work flexible hours and to work remotely, as required
- a valid drivers’ license and a reliable vehicle
- bilingualism (English and French) will be considered an asset
We want to hear from you!
- Review the position description here: www.grenvillecfdc.com/Executive-Director
Thank you for your interest. Only those applicants selected for interview will be contacted.
Submissions may continue to be reviewed until the position is filled.